Marvel at more than 600 beautiful, bold, and bizarre plants and flowers.
Filled with fascinating flowers, curious crops, and wonderful weeds, this book will keep young explorers busy for hours. Alphabetically ordered by their special traits and characteristics, including:
- The big eaters – meet the insect-digesting plants, such as the Venus flytrap
- The confused fruits – avocado, tomato, eggplant, and more you thought were veggies
- The giants – admire among them the elephant cactus, which grows up to 50 feet tall
- The guests – with parasites such as mistletoe, which sucks nutrients from trees
- The healers – a collection of medicinal plants, such as echinacea, tea tree, and chamomile
- The old-timers – featuring the giant sequoia, which can live for over 3,000 years
Which would you plant in your garden?
- Ages 5+
- 200 Pages